download accelerator problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, iPhone
Hello everyone! I start to love this forum.

I still have problems to download any dmg or app and someone told me that the download accelerator is the culprit.

The most of the time I use firefox but the problem it s in Safari too. In Firefox I have the flashgot add. I have no idea what to do and at the moment I am pretty broke so I can't afford go to a technique service.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
If Download Accelerator is the problem, then get rid of it. It comes with an uninstaller. If you no longer have access to the uninstaller, then see page below on discussion over what files to delete manually.
Uninstall Dap - Mac Support

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You could also redownload the program and run the uninstaller from there, assuming of course that it is the same version.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
You could also redownload the program and run the uninstaller from there, assuming of course that it is the same version.

Might be a bit tough to do since he is having "problems" downloading anything. O:)

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Through the browser, yes. Using curl gets around this problem though. Enter the following in the Terminal (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app) to re-download it:
Code:
curl -O http://download.speedbit.com/dap2.1.sitx

Truthfully though, I must have been elsewhere when I answered that question. Just kind of goes with the whole day...

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro, iPhone
thanks!

Thanks a lot!

it s works so well! :)

I am learning a lot here!

distalmind

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.