I Just Discovered iTunes

OP
JRV

JRV

Reaction score
i have to say i like itunes but it does lack a lot of songs. there are several songs i was looking to get but itunes doesn't have them, or if they do it's a live version. anyone else notice this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
There are a lot of bands who won't sign agreements to be on the store. What music are you looking for that they don't have

OP
JRV

JRV

Reaction score
stuff from the 80's. i couldn't find Purple Rain, a non-live version of Sweet Emotion, and a few others from The Terminator soundtrack. it is kind of a let down. i was ready to buy them all.

Reaction score
JRV said:
stuff from the 80's. i couldn't find Purple Rain, a non-live version of Sweet Emotion, and a few others from The Terminator soundtrack. it is kind of a let down. i was ready to buy them all.

There are a few that I too have not been able to find on iTunes. But for the most part, most of the stuff I want is there.

2 they need are AC/DC and John Lennon, among others.

Otherwise, they've had almost everything that I've ever searched for (besides less-known bands). They've got plenty of Phish (I bought Picture of Nectar, Rift, and A Live One all on iTunes because I was too lazy to go to the store ;) !)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Lennon/McCartney/Beatles will not be on iTunes

Ringo Starr is the only one on there and probably the only one who will be

They have a lot of phish but they have too many partial albums. I have almost all of the live phish series and I do like buying directly from phish with the sleeves and the binder for them

OP
JRV

JRV

Reaction score
djlee12 said:
There are a few that I too have not been able to find on iTunes. But for the most part, most of the stuff I want is there.

2 they need are AC/DC and John Lennon, among others.

Otherwise, they've had almost everything that I've ever searched for (besides less-known bands). They've got plenty of Phish (I bought Picture of Nectar, Rift, and A Live One all on iTunes because I was too lazy to go to the store ;) !)

dude your right NO AC/DC! that is a major bummer. i was all pumped to download some of their stuff. looks like i'll just go back to stealing music.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.