Help, Ipod Cracked Screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
I went to pick up my ipod mini and noticed that the screen has a big crack in it. The unit turns on but you can only see like half the screen. What can i do. If i had applecare would this be covered. Is there a third party company that could fix this. Could apple fix this. What can i do?

M

meltbanana314

macman88 said:
I went to pick up my ipod mini and noticed that the screen has a big crack in it. The unit turns on but you can only see like half the screen. What can i do. If i had applecare would this be covered. Is there a third party company that could fix this. Could apple fix this. What can i do?

If the mini is less than a year old - it's still under Applecare.

OP
macman88
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
So the applecare includes damage caused by the user. Because i do not know who i broke the ipod, i do know that i did.

M

meltbanana314

macman88 said:
So the applecare includes damage caused by the user. Because i do not know who i broke the ipod, i do know that i did.

Huh?

AppleCare does not include damage by the user. If they suspect you misused it or failed to protect it from harm (an umbrella concept so they don't have to repair people's dropped iPods as much) they will not fix any repairs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.