iPhone Phone App

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Recently, my iPhone stopped recording any Incoming, Outgoing or Missed calls in the "Recents" section of the Phone App.

I am almost positive it was due to the fact that I turned my phone off while someone was trying to call me. When I turned the phone back on, I made a call. Everything works fine, except that when I looked back to my call log, no calls from the time I shut the phone off (while somone was calling me) were recorded.

What did I do?
Can it be fixed?

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

ml

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Well, I would start by turning off and back on again, but I'm sure you have already done that. Then next thing would probably be to do a restore.

OP
M
Reaction score
Ya, I have done the reboot thing, as well as " Reset all settings " under "reset" under "general".

What is a restore?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
He is referring to syncing your phone and then at the front page of iTunes click the button for restoring if you are have trouble with iPhone

Clay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.