• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Rate my Itunes 25 most played list and post yours

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" iBook G4
its ok, i was expecting maybe a range of artists in it,

maybe a few good tracks, have to say none of those would be down as my favorites.

D

Desolate One

I wont post mine. It's pretty much 4 different artists! Very boring indeed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
solidstalin said:
Looks like OS 9...

it is 10.3.8 with the latest updat of iTunes. I have never gotten the buttons on the top left to be a different color

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
OP
solidstalin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
I have an Imac with OS 9 running on it and it looks identical..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
K

kingcrowing2

i don't often listen to music on itunes, i've got almost 2,000 on it, but i only listen to it on my ipod, when i'm at home i mostly listen to vinyl...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
fearlessfreap24 said:
it is 10.3.8 with the latest updat of iTunes. I have never gotten the buttons on the top left to be a different color
system pref>appearance>appearance:blue or aqua, dont remember.
Ill post mine when I can, Ill have a wide range of music. I like mostly all music except for 98% of country. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Anything by Eminem is good. Ditto Jay Z and Linkin Park. That Video Killed the Radio star I didn't really know, but I actually heard that in a Barnes and Noble here. Kinda interesting

D

Danster

Solidstalin why do you talk like a black american from detroit when you live in cornwall?

And your taste in music leaves a lot to be desired. :batman:

D

Danster

Jesus!

It just get's worse. This should be called the "laugh at my playlist thread"

:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.