• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Rate my Itunes 25 most played list and post yours

E

EvoMac

MTV in the 80's = groundbreaking
MTV in the 90's = good music... later in the 90s they started to vear away from videos
MTV present = I don't know why they bother even calling it Music TV, their programs are bad reality TV shows. I mean come on do we really need to watch 300 different versions of road rules and real world? Oh and the music... TRL... just what I wanted to watch, videos picked by 13 year old school girls... bleh

Reaction score
xthisisRomancex said:
im bored and in class so yea
I listen to a lot of those bands, I love christian metal but most music I listen to is christian. I stopped listening to secular music awhile back. HasteTheDay is great, I recommend Zao and DemonHunter ;)

X

xthisisRomancex

for the background i used
1) the clouds filter ( fliter/render/clouds) and then i used
2) then the mezzptint change the type to long lines ( filters/pixilate/mezzotine)
3) finaly, Radial Blur set it to zoom change the amoount to 100 quality to best)

as for the pic itself. i used the blending options ( layer/ layer style/ blending
options) and then change the underlying laying ( at the bottome) to about 9 or 10
I listen to a lot of those bands, I love christian metal but most music I listen to is christian. I stopped listening to secular music awhile back. HasteTheDay is great, I recommend Zao and DemonHunter
As for demon hunter im not into them... ( their drummer is know in deap poetic)
but zao.....wow... i have seen then about 8 times last mayiish before the new CD came out i seen them.... ( every time i see them they have a different member)
My fav. band mewithoutYou will be in my town next sunday... im so exited ..lol i have a counter on in my menue bar and it is a count down.. .. I CANT WAIT.. haste the day = good band BELOVE(rip) was an amazing band Norma Jean..ahhh ( one of my fav bands) And then we cant forget about Josh S. ( old NJ singer) The Chariot is an A+ i will be seeing them in a few weeks as well with UNDEROATH a great band (excluding the 3rd CD my mind is blank i hate it) but old and new is soo amazing and i cant wait...
As for non Christian bands... EVERy time i Die is amazing...

J

Jefe3223

I use my top 25 as a play list, so it just keeps bumping itself up. Quite random, but I put it in alphabetical order to make myself happy. :)

List.jpg

OP
solidstalin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
Jefe3223 said:
I use my top 25 as a play list, so it just keeps bumping itself up. Quite random, but I put it in alphabetical order to make myself happy. :)

Me too ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.