Hi There..... And A Few Questions!

Reaction score
Hi there everybody (Sorry if I sounded like Dr Nick there!!)

Just got a MacBook 2.00 in white yesterday, have had fun with it so far (got to say how good and easy)

Have managed to find another forum where I was able to get the instructions on how to get my Hotmail Plus account to work with Mail.

So my point being is does anyone have any hints, tips and general advice? Believe me it could come in quite handy, for example lets say if I downloaded something like Frostwire and then wanted to uninstall it, can someone explain how to uninstall it properly.

Also does anyone know anywhere where I can get an affordable sleeve or case for it.

All feedback is more than welcome.

Thanks

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13" 2.1 GHz
for general maintenance and keeping your laptop running smoothly, Onyx for Mac is a worthwhile download :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Welcome to MF enjoy your stay and remember the search function is your friend .

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Welcome to MF enjoy your stay and remember the search function is your friend .
Agreed. Perhaps it would be better to address your concerns or questions on a case by case basis. Is there anything in particular you have an issue with?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.