Help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
coming soon
Hello everyone , iam new here :) i don't own a macbook YET but i will in a couple of days . So iam looking forward for any suggestion on which type do i get? and what kind of upgrades that are useful :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Describe what the MacBook will be used for. This will help you decide, as some models have different capabilities than others. If you just need a work environment (not for multimedia) and don't want to burn DVD's often, a refurbished white MacBook will do fine. If you want the newest software and are a big multimedia guy, go ahead and get the new MacBook. However, you may wish to wait a while, as SL (Snow Leopard-Mac OS X 10.6) may come out this summer. That would save you money cause you could then buy a new MacBook with SL on it instead of purchasing SL separately later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
And if u are tight on $$$ then do any RAM upgrade yourself - see Nano's post above re use but for Leopard or later 2GB RAM unless multi media then more is better.

OP
yoyo616
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
coming soon
Well, iam going to use it for just simple collage work and thank you for the advice iam going to wait for the SL then ^-^'.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.