Printer driver lost in Leopard

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I upgraded to 10.5 Leopard yesterday and all seemed to be okay, BUT now suddenly I can't use my Samsung ML 2240. The printer driver can't be found.

When installing Leopard yesterday, I remember selecting Samsung printer drivers.

I downloaded a new driver from Samsung and it installed, but the Mac can't find that either. I tried restarting after this installation - no good.

I have searched "Samsung" on the entire Mac and nothing comes up.

I have had my Samsung laser printer for a few months and love it, terrific printer, no problems before.

I have an Epson too and that is working with my Mac no problem.

Can anyone help? Thanks!!

MacinYorkshire

OP
M
Reaction score
Wow, that was quick, I am back in business with my Samsung again! Thanks Louishen - I had not properly checked the list of optional downloads on the Samsung site - I downloaded the second of the two Leopard options instead of the first. Now I have the proper one, great. It's easy to make mistakes when you are in a bit of a panic with a new system!
All sorted, thank you so much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.