iWeb Web Address Problem ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 ghz 320 GB HDD 2GB DDR3 RAM - iPhone 4s 32 GB Black
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Just dont upload your files into the dorsetcottagearks directory? If you upload the index file into the main directory it should show up that way I believe.

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just dont upload your files into the dorsetcottagearks directory? If you upload the index file into the main directory it should show up that way I believe.

Okk ... Erm yeah ok ... ill try that :) ill do it now and repot back .. :)

Thanks for helping me :)

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Trouble is i have more than one index directory .... cause i have more than one website .... i solved the problem before by putting an iframe around the whole website so that it stays to the same address constantly but that was causing problems on some pages ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
What do you mean you have more than one website? Like more than one directory? The only way for it to show up at Dorset Cottage Arks is to have it in the main directory (/). If it's in a directory then the directory is going to show up at the end of the URL. I think.. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.