Pop ups with safari

I

IChing

I am now getting popups, one or two a day. I use both firefox and safari during the day, I keep a lot of windows open. I like safari better because of the natural spellcheck, but sometimes on forums I use firefox and have a typo that happens. Has anyone had this issue with safari after the last update? Yes popups are turned off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yea, its a new thing called popunders, pop up blockers qont block it, if youd like more info without my having to go through and explain it in depth, go to macin-talk.com and in the home page where the latest news and articles are, a few pages in is one called popunders. and Ive been trying to figure out how to spell check in firefox too, with no luck.
http://www.macin-talk.com/index.php?start_from=5&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

OP
I

IChing

thanks for the
link,
macman, irule to you, you never have written so well in any of your posts as that one.
congragulations. wink, wink nod nod.

the link helps, it is an issue ........ just surfing the waves of life with my friends at a age I won't admit yet.
that's me.... ripping the waves. Macs rule, and I am riding that new break.
thanks

Reaction score
I am finding on some sites i get the Free Smilies pop up.. i'll also donwload that. thanks macman.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well it's not a wide spread issue I guess; I have seen none at all lately (since last deliberate test)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.