can i Save what i have clipped down from Safari to Dashboard as a file/files?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB DDR3, OSX 10.5.6
We can turn any web page into a Dashboard widget. Click the Web Clip button next to the address field in Safari and select exactly what you want your new widget to display. Then click Add, and Safari sends your Web Clip widget to Dashboard.

And what i clipped to Dashboard from Safari is an online software, that is, i have to go online to that page to use that software. Now after clipping it to Dashboard, i don't have to visit that page everytime i wanna use it. But I still have to go online to use it on Dashboard.

So my question is, can i Save what i have clipped down as a file/ files? So that, in my case, i don't have to go online again when i want that software.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB DDR3, OSX 10.5.6
We can turn any web page into a Dashboard widget. Click the Web Clip button next to the address field in Safari and select exactly what you want your new widget to display. Then click Add, and Safari sends your Web Clip widget to Dashboard.

And what i clipped to Dashboard from Safari is an online software, that is, i have to go online to that page to use that software. Now after clipping it to Dashboard, i don't have to visit that page everytime i wanna use it. But I still have to go online to use it on Dashboard.

So my question is, can i Save what i have clipped down as a file/ files? So that, in my case, i don't have to go online again when i want that software.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.