Some pictures of my iBook in action

S

sebeck

This was in Budapest, Hungary. The only way i could get internet besides paying the $30 a day the hotel offered was to have the iBook all the way against the window. The airport extreme leeched off of one of the boat cafe's from down below. I was on the 8th floor by the way! Amazing. It faded in and out sometimes. It would work perfect for 1 or 2 hours though.

The other picture is in Rome. I'm using the vyper xs sleeve from http://www.booqbags.com to transport it around the world. Working perfect so far.

:p

budapest.jpg

bridge.jpg

IMG_1966.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
great pics! might i ask what watch you have in the 3rd pic?? looks to be like a seiko "monster" :)

OP
S

sebeck

BigBear said:
great pics! might i ask what watch you have in the 3rd pic?? looks to be like a seiko "monster" :)

It's a Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium. :biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
gotcha, i tend to spend a little time over here timezone
:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
[homer voice]mmmmm Peroni[/homer voice]

OP
W

warrenbert

That was a very worthwhile post. I hope others will post pictures of their Macs in action!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I wanna goto budapest; it looks great in those pics.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
you got more pictures of Budapest? If you are still there, take you iBook around and take pictures of everything making sure to get your iBook in it.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Yeah, and get me something to eat while you're at it! I'm hungry.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I love the states, but I need to get out more often.

-Chris

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
bassplayrr said:
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I love the states, but I need to get out more often.

-Chris

Very funny. I hope.

OP
M

mangoSharingan

Maybe we should have all take pictures if we can of our iBooks on holiday and post them here or something! I'm going on holiday (somewhere but dunno where yet, lol) this summer and most likely will be taking my iBook. I would love to take some pictures and post them here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
i went to budapesy last summer... no offence,, but it wasent all that... IMO: Prague is better :bone:

but thats just me :D

OP
S

sebeck

NightCrawler said:
i went to budapesy last summer... no offence,, but it wasent all that... IMO: Prague is better :bone:

but thats just me :D

heh. I've been to Prague too. But I didn't have my ibook then.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen

and i just looked at my last post... i spelled Budapest wrong .. sorry.. the typo demon is on my a** :bone:

OP
C

crisrose

my iBook in action....

As requested, here is my iBook in action performing one of it's common tasks.

It's displaying all my datasheets and hardware documentation for my Mechatronics projects at Uni.

It's also leeching internet by taking an ethernet cable i pulled out the back of one of the other PCs lol.

I'll try and get a shot of it being used as my digital darkroom on the move...

IMG_2463.jpg

ibook2.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.