Print Selection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP: 2.53GHz Intel Core 2, 4GB DDR3, OS 10.6.8
I can't print selection in firefox, or anything else for that matter.

I've been researching it now for an hour or so and just keep finding broken links for software, and installed one service called "print.selection.service", restarted my machine, AND STILL CAN'T PRINT SELECTIONS!!

please halp.

edit:
print.selection.service does work for safari but not on firefox and for some reason safari runs like molasses on my machine

OP
y0itsj0hn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP: 2.53GHz Intel Core 2, 4GB DDR3, OS 10.6.8
eh so even in safari and camino when i use the services>print selection feature, it only prints text and not images.

and if anyone can explain why the f i cant get my printer to print in color... (lol super noob i know :p)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Does your printer work with other applications? Does it print in color? What kind of printer is it (make, model) and is it selected as the default printer?

A printer is controlled by its driver. If graphics and color are selected in the printer options, they should print out along with text on the web page. Also note that certain graphic objects on web pages do not print.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.