Second Mighty Mouse won't work

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a Power Book :) I have a Mighty Mouse for some weeks which works properly. I bought a second Mighty Mouse to be able to leave one at home and one at the office.
But the new one is not working - even if I turn off the other one and just turn on the new one.
I am very thankful for any ideas... ;D

Michael

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You have one MM at home and one at the office? Used on the same Powerbook? If I understand what you're saying then....

Wired MM or wireless blue tooth? If they're both wireless blue tooth models, you'll have to "pair" the second one to your Powerbook before it will operate. And you'll need to repeat that for the MM at home. Again assuming they're both being used on the same machine.

Regards.

OP
I
Reaction score
Thanks for your help!
Same Powerbook - one MM at home, one at the office, right. Both Bluetooth.

I figured out that I had to set up a new Bluetooth Device (the other mouse). Works properly now. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.