Thank you for converting me!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
Hey everybody!!! A few weeks ago I was in the market for a new computer and began looking around. I flirted with the idea of getting an Mac but wasn't sure. My brother is always raving about them and told me to check out this forum. After reading up a little bit and seeing how loyal everyone is to their Macs I decided to get an iMac G5. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. It is a work of art and a beautiful machine. I upgraded the memory to 1GB and I could not ask for more.

I love it so much that I decided to ditch my HP laptop and I just got a new 12" Powerbook G4 today. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO WINDOWS AGAIN!!! Just wanted to say thanks and I'll post some pictures tomorrow if anyone wants to see my two beautiful machines.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
a gig of ram is the best decision I made... well, other than getting a Mac ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Congrats!!

I had a old imac G3 before I even knew about these forums. The info on this board if top notch. If I would have know about Mac Forums sooner I would have been a switcher long before I did. I'm sure we'd all love to see some pics of your setup. I would never go back either. Period.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Thanks for share your post with us donnation25.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Congrats on your new system.

I

iDVFH.

Welcome to the Mac family! Jesus! 2 Macs in about 2 weeks. I wouldn't be able to handle myself. :mac:

OP
donnation25
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
Here's a pic of my two sweet new machines with my Mini.

System.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.