Really annoying Msn messenger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook 2.4Ghz 250 GB
My msn messenger has worked fine until today it decided i need to put my cursor on the typing box and click every time i want to write something, even if its the same person and the window stays open.

Anyone had this before ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6ghz 15" MacBook Pro early 2008
I had the same Problem, are you using Safari 4 Beta? Because I know there's something that conflicts with it (I'm sorry I can't remember what, maybe someone else will know) but when ever you hit enter it will lose "focus" I was always an MSN person but I switched to Adium, it's more Mac friendly and fully Customizable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 Ghz - 4Gig Ram - iPod 60gig Black - iPhone 3GS Black 32gig
I'd go for Adium too - much nicer app

Reaction score
My msn messenger has worked fine until today it decided i need to put my cursor on the typing box and click every time i want to write something, even if its the same person and the window stays open.

Anyone had this before ?

That is because you are using Safari 4 Beta. Either you switch back to Safari 3 or you change to a new chat client. I recommend Adium.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook 2.4Ghz 250 GB
Thanks guys (or girls)
sorted it out.

AWESome

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.