Samsung H104 Camcorder

Reaction score
Hi People,

Can anybody tell me if the Samsung H104 HD camcorder is compatible with the Imac. and if so is it easy to use. Or is it a case of ALL HD camcorders will work with Imovie.

I have my Imac on order but am looking for a HD camcorder that will work easily with the Mac.

With Thanks

Reaction score
Hi People,

Can anybody tell me if the Samsung H104 HD camcorder is compatible with the Imac. and if so is it easy to use. Or is it a case of ALL HD camcorders will work with Imovie.

I have my Imac on order but am looking for a HD camcorder that will work easily with the Mac.

With Thanks

Hello,

I have the h104, it does work fine with imovie, i.e import from camera, it also mounts the internal ssd on the desktop as a normal usb pen or external drive for you to copy the files from it.

hope this helps

Reaction score
You havn't had any problems with iMovie not importing the entire clip? I can get import to work fine, but clips are cropped, that's is a 3:30 clip gets reduced to a little over 2 mins.

Reaction score
I have the same issue as Danrip. When I'm importing my clips from my camera to iMovie the time stamp is correct, but once imported the clips are about 30% too short. I was looking for a solution.

I'm using the Samsung H104 with iTunes 2009. I've tried recordings of various resolutions and importing them at various compressions. The results are the same.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.