Performance Question

Reaction score
I am currently have a Mac Pro with three displays. I have noticed a change in performance over the past several months and was hoping someone here could give me some advice as to how I could improve the performance. Here are a couple of things that I have noticed.

1. When the machine starts the screen saver, it only comes on two of the three monitors. It used to display on all three but now it does not.

2. I have the computer setup to go to sleep after one hour of inactivity. However, this may actually take several hours.

My machine is a duel core 2.66 Mac Pro with 12 gig ram.

I have heard about the program drive genius 2 and was wondering if that would be something I need to look into in order to improve my performance and solve the problems I am starting to see. I just want to get this addressed before anything else starts to change. Thanks in advance for your help or suggestions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.