Refurbished Iphones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
I imagine the only con of a refurbished iPhone would be that it is exactly that - refurbished. It has therefore probably gone wrong at some point or been broken and has now been fixed. However all the components will be in complete working order so that argument is kind of redundant I guess.
I don't know whether or not they replace / clean up the case so that it looks brand new. My guess is they don't.

Pros - cheaper.

Reaction score
I bought mine refurbished online... ATT tried 2 different SIM cards.. they didn't work.. I bought it for $100 dollars.. It looked brand new, no scratches, nothing at all... The SIM card though wasn't working.. So I went to the apple store and they replaced it for me with a brand new iPhone! And they didn't charge me a dime! So I got a brand new iPhone for 100! So don't worry.. it's gonna be exactly the same as a new iphone.. unless it's deffective and you're as lucky as I was.. then they'll replace it for you without charging you!

Reaction score
I bought one for my wife about a month ago at Best Buy. Many of theirs are just returned phones that someone decided not to keep. It has been flawless so far. you can tell the outside had been buffed slightly, but that is all. Too bad I'm returning hers for a 3G S. :)

Reaction score
Refurbished also counts as a used phone that someone returned. I have purchased a 16GB and it still had 11 months 17 days on the warrantee from the original purchase.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.