music editor

Reaction score
hello i am new to this forum,

and i was wondering if anyone could recommend a music editor that can allow me to mix, create, extract parts of the song *for instance extract the audio and delete it*as well as other basic things...

id like to have a trial or somthing be for i buy or even better one that is free...

cheers pete

OP
K
Reaction score
is it able to extract certain parts of the song... as what im trying to achieve is extracting the specific singer from one song and then putting it onto another song that has just the music....

cheers pete

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MB, 2.1GHz 4GB RAM, 10.5.8
There are ways to extract vocal lines from songs, but they are never going to work properly. One way is centre cancelling. Taking out single parts from a fully mixed song is like trying to get eggs out of a mixed cake. It's just not possible.

I also hope you'll be paying for the copyright for the tracks you want to use, presuming you're going to be stealing something like a rapper and trying to put it over something else.

OP
K
Reaction score
hello, cheers for the reply

the songs that i was going to be using were an experiment and for personal use only. but as it looks like it isnt going to be possible im going to have to think of somthing else

cheers pete

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.