Google my maps sync/app

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" using Mountain Lion, iphone 4s, ipod nano 1.3.1, ipod touch, iPod Classic, iPad 1
Is there an app for linking Google My Maps and the iphone/touch?

I have quite a few save maps in my google but haven't found away of getting them on my itouch.

I posted a link and tried it that way but it's not great.

Thanks for any help and thoughts in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Try the google mobile app. I am nit sure if it will do all you want but its free so why not test drive it ?

Hope it helps
Clay

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" using Mountain Lion, iphone 4s, ipod nano 1.3.1, ipod touch, iPod Classic, iPad 1
Try the google mobile app. I am nit sure if it will do all you want but its free so why not test drive it ?

Hope it helps
Clay

I have the google maps app but it doesn't connect to your own created google my maps. So if you create a large comprehensive city map you can't really use it on mobilely on your touch.

Reaction score
Feed

I've found that if you label one of your pins (points/locations) on any of your 'my maps', and use the URL for the entire map itself as the name of that pin/location; then RSS feed yourself to that map and voila! You can do this with any map in the 'my maps' section of your google account in order to see your saved maps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.