Iphone 3.0 update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
Does anyone know of any more specifics on release date then "summer time" as they stated on the video on the apple website. Im really excited to get this update!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Probably June. Otherwise, no.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4: iPhone 3.0
i LOVE 3.0!!! i had a JB'n iphone before and have never looked back after updating it to 3.0! the landscape texting/notes/email is what i really like about it

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
how did you get 3.0 already?! Im jealous!

Reaction score
i think this june. beta 5 has been around a lot longer than the other beta leases. About to start it's 5th week, and the other betas lasted 2 weeks. Since it's so close to WWC that the may release it two weeks after WWC, and release the full version in beta 6 that'll expire. (wishful thinking right there)

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i think this june. beta 5 has been around a lot longer than the other beta leases. About to start it's 5th week, and the other betas lasted 2 weeks. Since it's so close to WWC that the may release it two weeks after WWC, and release the full version in beta 6 that'll expire. (wishful thinking right there)

How can you get the beta versions? I thought they were only available to companies/people that designed applications to test on the new software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
How can you get the beta versions? I thought they were only available to companies/people that designed applications to test on the new software.

You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.

Reaction score
You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.

^^ that right there. I do develop stuff mainly for me and my friends. I paid $299 for in-house apps, and also $99 if i decided to sell some stuff, but right now just making in house (friends and I chipped in to pay for it).

Reaction score

and you have to keep in mind that those beta will be , most of the time , for tes purpose only , and won't be stable enough to use it as a regular user

Reaction score
OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!! the IPHONE2.0 was incredible how the **** could the IPHONE 3GS could be better!!?!?! I'm buying it the first day it's out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!! the IPHONE2.0 was incredible how the **** could the IPHONE 3GS could be better!!?!?! I'm buying it the first day it's out!

Awesome!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.