apple dvd

Reaction score
Please, i really need help...

i have a 10.5.6.... and i'm really desperate because one of the things i do the most is watching movies... but here is what happend:

-my dvd player didn't work, so i deleted it so i could install a new one that works

-after unistalling i downloaded the dvd player but it told me that i couldn't insall it cause there was a newer version allready installes (which is not true, i've looked in the spotlight and there is no trace of the dvd player)

-then i decided to try something new, so i downloaded VLC and it runs, i hear everyting but there is no image... it's just black!!!

-so, going on with this new thing i tried with the Chroma Player, but it says that my display dosn't support DVD reproduction...

So i'm tired, i'm very desperate and i just want to watch a MOVIE!!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Were you using the apple DVD player?

OP
P
Reaction score
yea.... the apple player was the one that didn't work in the first place.... that's the one i deleted to get a new one....

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What are your Macs specs?

OP
P
Reaction score
Pleaseeeeeee Heeeelp Mee...... I Really Need To Watch Movies And It's My Inly Way!!!!! I Have No Tv

OP
P
Reaction score
well it's a mac 10.5.6
procesor 1.8 GHz intel core duo

What else do you need to know?:Smirk:

OP
P
Reaction score
so can't anyone help me....???? i'm studying in film school, and is really important fot me to watch movies.... i have an essay coming soon.....!!!

So anything anyone can tell me i would really apreciate it!!!!!!!

OP
P
Reaction score
i don't know.... the problem with the vlc is that i have no image... only audio.... and i've tried to change the settings and stuff but it just doesn't work.... i'll try the GOM!! thanks...!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.