Apple MacBook Aluminium + Hercules dj Console RMX + Virtual DJ = Error in sound card

Reaction score
Greetings,

I just bought a Apple MacBook Aluminium - Core 2 Duo 2 GHz - 13.3" TFT - MB466LL/A, together with the DJ Console Rmx, and inside the hercules was a program from your company that was included.
I setup everything, but when i plug in hercules and try to open Virtual dj i get the error at the sound card that other people had. I try EVERYTHING i found inside forums but nothing worked, at all.
Also would be good to say that when i try to configure the card from the RMXcontrolPanel i get no WDM or ASIO menu to set it up alltho i see all the other settings you describe.

I have msn, skype, yahoo, and so on if someone wants to help me via there.
I wouldnt make a diferent post since i find others but nothing worked alltho sou said the problem was solved.
I trully hope someone can help me.

Sebastian.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
if you are using a USB hub then try it without the hub to see if that is the problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.