Great Forum!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iPod Touch 2nd Gen., iPod Nano 3rd Gen.
Recently my wife’s HD on her Macbook died. Through a Google search I found this site and began lurking trying to find information on how to restore her files (I take comfort that I had insisted just two weeks prior on purchasing an external HD). After reading several posting on situations that were similar to what I was experiencing and the solutions that were offered by users on this forum, I felt confident that I could restore the Macbook on my own.
I ordered a new HD, installed it, formatted and loaded OS X Leopard, used Time Machine to install the backup files and was back up and running like nothing had happened. My wife was one happy camper.
I just want to thank all the folks who offer solutions to problems that are concise and very easy to follow; you guys really know your stuff.
There is a tremendous wealth of knowledge on this forum and that is what has prompted me to join this site (now if I can only convince the wife to letting me get a premium membership :Smirk: ).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Welcome aboard!
Glad we were all able to help you out here.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Likewise - i think it is a great place to Lurk, never know what little gem you can pick up

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Glad that you joined. We have a great community here and there's a wealth of knowledge available. Glad that you were able to find what you needed.

Welcome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Thanks. I try my best. :)

Welcome to the forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
It should really be BLUEmac-forums.com, but the admins ain't perfect. ;D

Welcome to the forums!

By the OP's avatar, I can tell you are a VH fan. Nice frankenstein converses

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.