Applications won't open or unexpectedly quit

Reaction score
whats up guys, i recently reinstalled my os from install disks 10.4.6.i updated the os from apple.com to 10.4.11 on my macbook 13.3 inch comp.limewire has previously worked for me but now it doesnt it just bounces in the dock then disappears. ive tried repairing the disk. and ive also tried updating java and ive also tried downgrading to limewire lw4 but nothing works.im out of option please can anyone help me?..also i dont use limewire for copyright infringement so its all legal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
You probably need to do a completely new install of the latest Limewire.
Quite why anyone uses Limewire now is a mystery to me. It's one seriously flawed program in my opinion.
Get something better! Acquisition was my preferred program for that kind of activity.

OP
V
Reaction score
unexpectedly quitting applications

whats up guys, i recently had some trouble with my macbook 2.0 ghz 13 inch black os x tiger 10.4.11. it was unexpectedly quitting applications such as limewire and other applications. i updated java to the latest version but still didnt work. someone suggested i needed to update the os so i purchased leopard 10.5.6 and installed it. which made the situation worst. now my safari wont open. it loads for about 10 seconds then closes and an error page comes up saying safari has quit unexpectedly would u like to report this to apple or ignore it. its very frustrating i have no computer it doesnt work. please if anybody coould help me it would be greatly appreciated.

OP
V
Reaction score
please someone crack this for me

whats up guys i just recently upgrade from tiger 4.6.11 to 10.5.6 cause my apps kept closing an the apple guy told me that was what i needed to do. now my safari wont open at all it says unexpectedly quit. please help me i dont know what to do tried everything(disk repair,monolingual,upgrade,etc)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.