Apple Store offers refurbished equipment

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

Apple Store offers refurbished equipment
September 17, 2003 - 13:10 EDT The Apple Store has updated its refurbished offerings with a slew of new products, including eMacs, iPods, PowerBooks, Power Macs, iBooks, iMacs, AirPort and AirPort Extreme Base Stations, displays, and more. All Apple refurbished gear is covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty. Customers can also purchase AppleCare Protection Plans to go along with their refurbished equipment.

My Comments: This is the way to purchase.. cheaper than regular and just as good of equipment

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Yeah I agree. most of that stuff hasn't ever been used by the consumer. It never worked from the start and they fix it up and sell it.

N

nko

Sweet Lord Almighty, an iPod 10 GB for $170!!!! If they pronounced deals like this more up front, people would be stepping over each other to get to them! iPods are so undeniably slick, but in my opinion (and for my budget), way overpriced / overpowered. I truely don't need 40GB of storage for the songs I take with me. Hey, I don't need 10 GB! I could settle for some sort of 1 GB iPod. That's still quite a lot of mobile music, and outside of the lower capacity, just as snazzy.

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah I agree, Im not sure how Im going to use my 30GB's :) But then again it is also a great way of transferring files, temporarily backing up files.. etc etc.. so it's nice to have the extra space

N

nko

And a $600 eMac!!!! No modem, but BroadBand's the way of the future anyhow. If I'm ever to win the lottary, I'm glad it wasn't today, because I'd blow every cent I could at the refurbished Apple Store. Call me crazy, I deserve it :)

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*rofl* yeah it's a nice place to visit :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.