Software I need!

Reaction score
I was just wondering can anyone help me out with software that I really need for my ibook before I go ahead and pay full price for it.

I need:

MS Office for mac
Photoshop or adobe creative suite

and I could also do with some good sound recording software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Are you a student? You could get a student discount if you are. If not, you could try eBay or perhaps post in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum to see if anyone here is willing to sell an old copy to you.

K

Kokopelli

Well if you are a student you might check with your university. For MS Office the discounts are usually very heavy, sometimes for Photoshop as well. If you are not a student then you might consider some of the less expensive solutions. (NeoOffice or Pages instead of Office. Gimp or GraphicConverter instead of Photoshop.) While Office and Photoshop are more full featured something to ask yourself is whether the features are worth the additional cost.

For basic sound recording software I would suggest Garage Band.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Ti PB G4 867MHz 1GB RAM 10.4.6
Student discount always wins.

I bought MS office X and MS office 2004 (with VirtualPC) for $5 each from my campus computer store. PS7 was $262.00.

www.campuscomputer.com

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
GT5.0 said:
I bought MS office X and MS office 2004 (with VirtualPC) for $5 each from my campus computer store. PS7 was $262.00.

www.campuscomputer.com

WOW! That doesn't even seem right. I'm going to bookmark that one!

A

amartins02

My friend got outlook for 5 bucks at another university. I think you have to live on campus. I was gonna try to get norton av and they said I had to be on campus because they gave them out for there own protection. Although I do not know if that is applicable to all schools. I think my school charges like 100 bucks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
when I bought photoshop, it was $99, the next day, my friend bought the creative suite premium and made me a copy.

D

Danster

I downloaded to see if I'd find it useful, but I never did so i deleted it :p

Better then paying £££ to find that out eh?

H

hmmmnz

download it from limewire, **** paying microsoft for any of there crap when u can get it for free. but thats just me. if youve got morals pay for it :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.