Imovie into still pictures

Reaction score
I have imovie 08 and would like to create some stills from my movies, how do I do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
You could use Grab to take stills from a paused frame.

OP
T
Reaction score
imovie into still pictures

Thanks, thats exactly what I have been doing, but thought that a sophisticated programme like imovie would have its own tool. Earlier versions did. Also how do I make the picture in imovie larger so I can get a bigger still frame of it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I may be wrong, but the size of picture is determined by the size it was shot at. You can watch movies full screen, so I guess you can do that, but I'm not sure how you could use grab then.
I haven't played with iMovie enough to know if it has a built in still grab feature, but if earlier versions did I'd be surprised if it didn't.
Over to someone with more experience with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.