No responce from keyboard or touchpad

Reaction score
Hey gus im using a white macbook, i hav just turned it on to discover that my keyboard and touch but dont work, the thing is that i have to a uni deadline for the morning and my work is on the mac but there is no way i can see about getting it off, please some help me??

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I hope you have a USB mouse and keyboard handy. That's the only quick fix for now. You could always go to the apple store and tell them about it. Hopefully they will be sympathetic to your cause and loan you a MB while they are fixing your MB.

OP
S
Reaction score
well thats the thing i have pluged my apple mouse in and the light comes on but the cursor doesnt move, plus i have just pluged my iphone into my mac and it is displaying no power coming from the usb drive, im pretty upset

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
First up try a reboot and if no joy run Repair Permissions and fingers crossed for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.