lost photo booth?

Reaction score
To make a long story short- my hard drive died so Apple put in a new one.

I just got it back today and turned it on, and noticed a question mark in my dock. That's when I realized, photo booth is no longer on my computer!

The apple store is CLEAR on the other side of town and I'd rather not have to take it back down there again. Is there any way I can get photo booth back?

and also- they originally said that i'd be getting an 80 gb hard drive because they don't make the 60 gb ones anymore. But the one they put in is 60 gb. Does that mean they put an old refurbished one in it or something? Is there anything I can do about that? My warranty only goes a few more months and I'd be TICKED if my "new" hard drive didn't last!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
I may be mistaken but I believe Photo Booth is on the app install dvd that came with your mac.

Hope it helps
Clay

OP
D
Reaction score
I ended up just doing an erase & install to get it back. and now i'm having other issues! ughhh

Reaction score
deathtolife04

Helllo DiscoD...If you have accidentally deleted a picture from your hard drive try to use hard drive file recovery..With the help of this software, you can recover your lost images from your mobile as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
To make a long story short- my hard drive died so Apple put in a new one.

I just got it back today and turned it on, and noticed a question mark in my dock. That's when I realized, photo booth is no longer on my computer!

My warranty only goes a few more months and I'd be TICKED if my "new" hard drive didn't last!

The question mark on an icon in the dock means that the linkage to original app is broken - drag that icon out of the dock and release and it will disappear. Then go to Applications folder and double click the app and it will open and put a new icon in the dock, then if u right click it, the contextual menu will offer the choice to keep in dock.
HDs do not have a fixed life, so you pays your money and takes your chance - have heard of 2 new ones failing in the same year, so what it really means is have a back up system in place if u have important data on any HD.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.