Buy now or wait till WWDC?

Reaction score
Hey so I'm graduating soon and will be getting a new Macbook Pro to replace my iMac (the first generation Intel one). I graduate June 7th, and WWDC starts the very next day. Do you think I should wait and buy my Macbook Pro after that week, so I reap the benefits of any possible hardware/OS updates? Thanks for your input

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If you weren't planning on buying one till after graduation, then it makes sense to wait the few extra days for any potential updates.

OP
S
Reaction score
well if i didnt wait i would get it before graduation. my mom likes her kids to have presents to actually open on special occasions, but i told her we may want to wait. my parents are paying for half of it, and that will be my gift.

also, if i go to the Apple store, do you think they will have a Macbook Pro configured exactly like I want, or would they have to order it? im looking at the 17" with 2.93 GHz, standard 4GB RAM (i'll probably upgrade to 8 on my own and save $400 bucks) 320 GB 7200 RPM HD, and the antiglare display. im guessing I'd have to order it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Your best bet would be to call up your local Apple Store and see if they have the machine you want in stock. If not, then you'll have to order it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.