E-mailing photos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
How do I send pictures in iPhoto in an e-mail?
What is corret size to send? Thanks for any help. Van

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
It depends more on who you are sending them to - those on dial up do not appreciate a 2 MB file download for a pic that they may not even want. If you are in Leopard then you can email direct from iPhoto. So what OS & what iPhoto are u using.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
email photos

I'm using 10.56 Leopardand latest version of iPhoto.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
iPhoto 09 version 8.0.2 once opened just click on photo to select it and the email icon bottom right hand corner bolds, select that and go thru choices from there. Medium take a 650KB down to 122KB so pro rata from that. If you want to select multiple, then hold down shift when selecting end of range - hold down command and click to remove any from range selected.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
E mailing photos

Many thanks Collin,used your suggestion,it worked fine. Cheers Mate. Van

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.