Need Boot Camp Drivers so I can install windows

Reaction score
I want to know if I can get Boot Camp Drivers so I can install windows on my mac. I can't download some drivers, they do not work. However I noticed it was a .dmg file. I downloaded another torrent and everyone said it worked the same way but it has tons and tons of .exe files. They are boot camp drivers windows. Can you please help me here? I have my windows xp copy but when I do the partition, I need to know how to get the volume working with the drivers. This is the part that confuses me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Widows drivers will probably run .exe's. You'd need to install them in windows. That being said, I'm not sure I'd download drivers from a torrent source, most manufacturers are more than happy to provide drivers.

a dmg, btw is a disk image. You can open it in OSX and save the contents to a thumbdrive, CD etc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
You can get the exe installer of Bootcamp 2.0 straight from Apple's website too.

Reaction score
Boot Camp and Drivers

here's the simpilest thing I can put it down to.

Bootcamp runs on an intel Mac
once you have used bootcamp to partition and install windows you can install the drivers.

when windows is fully installed and it is operatable, all you do is eject any disk in the disk drive (if you freshly installed windows and still have the disk in the drive, do this by going to:
start
my computer
(click once on the cd drive)
if you look at the task panel to the left an eject button should be there, click it)
if all else fails just press the button on your cd drive.

After all this chuck in your Mac OS X installation CD/DVD and there you have it! from that you should be able to find the install drivers thing yourself.

PS: There is a manual for bootcamp follow it (and from now on follow any manuel you get from now on)

Reaction score
What would you suggest I do, if I am not able to get xp to recognize my osX disc when I put them in?

I put them in hear the drive tray spinning but when when I go to my computer nothing is displayed.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Clean the disc.

Exactly what disc are you using?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.