How much can I sell my computer for?

Reaction score
I don't really know anything about computers, or else I wouldn't be posting this, but I was wanting to know how much I could sell my computer for. Below is the information taken from the System Profiler thing.

Machine Name: iBook G4
Machine Model: PowerBook6,5
CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.1)
Number Of CPUs: 1
CPU Speed: 1.07 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 1.25 GB
Bus Speed: 133 MHz
Boot ROM Version: 4.8.5f0

It also has the alt key missing, but I'm sure that could be repaired. Other than the key missing, it is in good condition, other than the fact that it shuts off at random times, though I'm sure that could be fixed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Phenom X3 720, Radeon 4870 1GB, 6GB DDR2-800, 32" LCD TV
If it shuts down at random and is missing a key, I doubt it's worth terribly much. Sort of depends on the battery too. If the battery reliably lasts 1.5-2 hours, that's good. If it dies within 30 minutes or less, it's obviously quite bad.

The good thing is it's a pretty recent model (1 GHz) and has plenty of RAM. Maybe $150 with all the issues, $250 if everything is fixed and the battery is good. These days, used MacBooks are much more popular since they are Intel-based.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I sold that exact same Mac for $600... in 2006. Nowadays you're probably looking at around 200 maybe?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro with Retina Display: Core i7 2.3GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Mountain Lion
you can buy a g3 600mhz 128mb ram 20gb hdd for about 350 so, with the problems maybe about the same maybe more depending on how hard to solve them. i suggest tring to fix them your self. buy a keyboard on ebay for $15-20 then look into the problem shuting down.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.