Screenreaderd/Reportcrash Processes won't stop!

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm having kind of an odd but apparently fairly common problem. For some reason for the past few days (I think after accidentally sending some crash report from force quitting fireworks) my laptop has been acting strange. There is a black rectangle outline that seems to keep appearing on my screen around certain windows and continually making weird noises. When I have nothing open the rectangle appears around my hard drive on my desktop also it seems to duplicate some of the options in the apple drop-down menu. I looked at my processes and saw some odd ones taking up a lot of CPU usage like 90%+. "screenreaderd" is taking up not as much but seems to be the sources of the weird rectangle. I also read that you can turn it off by going to your preferences - speech - universal access preferences - and turn off voice over, but every time I reach the speech preferences page system preferences ends and a prompt to send a crash report appears. It seems like it's not letting me turn off screenreaderd. I'm not exactly sure at all what "reportcrash" is doing but its taking up usually around 97%
I have a fairly new macbook 13-inch, hopefully this problem isn't anything to serious, I ran a virus scan with Virus Barrier X5 and nothing came up so I don't think that is the problem. If anyone has help I would greatly appreciate it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.