Plants vs. Zombies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
There's a new game from Popcap, Plants vs. Zombies. It costs 20€ on their site, but you can get it for 10€ on Steam: Plants vs. Zombies on Steam.

However, Steam is for windows only, so I was wondering, is the mac version available somewhere for 10€ as well?

OP
Sennec
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Only thought is you might want to check out crossover games and see on their forums if anyone else has played it and if it works... I know codeweavers is primarily working on getting games like steam based ones (games that don't require a cd in the drive)

OP
Sennec
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Or would it be possible to buy the game on steam, get a license key and use that key for my mac plants vs zombies download?

OP
Sennec
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
? (5 characters)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook | iPod Touch
Or would it be possible to buy the game on steam, get a license key and use that key for my mac plants vs zombies download?

I doubt it, I tried doing that once with Xilisoft Ipod Rip from my old PC and since PC uses .exe and Macs use .dmg, they are two completely different programs with unique keys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
That's crazy.. My girlfriend was just telling me about how awesome this game is last night..

I may have to check it out..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.