Macbook pro screen is broken

Reaction score
Hello.

I have the newest MBP that i got this chistmas. Today when i closed the screen on my macbook pro, the alu-cover on the screen goes off from the screen in the bottom left cornor. I have tryed to study it, at to me it seems like the glue stopped working, and what i want to know is if anyone else have had the same problem and if its protected by the 1 year insurance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
Did you give Apple a call? That's the best thing you can do to see if it's covered.

Reaction score
All macs come with a one year limited warrenty.

Call your local Apple store... It's the best thing to do. It shouldn't cost anything for them to just look at it. Plus that doesn't even sound like it was from abuse. It could of been from something faulty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
wont that cost me a lot sience the 90 days call time is over? i have had it for 6 months now.
The 90 days phone support is only for software support. They don't charge for calls abouts hardware warranty issues...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.