Cisco VPN client for mac with Zone Agent?? Help!

Reaction score
Hey I need some serious help. I have to connect to my work using VPN. I do it on my dell all the time. I need to use Cisco VPN client whcih I got for mac which is the same as PC. The only thing is my work requries I run Zone Labs integrety agent on the PC, and I must have antivirus installed which it checks when I connect. There is no zone labs integrety agent for OS x, and so when I connect with the cisco client, it says authenticating user... negotiating security policies... then just stops and is disconnected. Are there any solutions? Thanks!!!

OP
E
Reaction score
Yeah that's the program I use, its the same one for PC. Integrety agent is something that cheks to make sure your computer is secure. When I connect to the VPN on my dell the integrety agent checks for updated running antivirus software and lets the VPN know and then it's what connects. A baloon pops up from integrety agent saying I'm connected and such..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
"Although Integrity 5.0's new features make it even more valuable, powerful, and flexible, it's still a Windows-only application and doesn't support Unix, Linux, or Mac clients. "

Check with your IT department, but if they aren't going to allow you to connect without the Integrity client it looks like you are SOL.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I'm sure the IT department could manually authorize you...

OP
E
Reaction score
Yeah I'll check with them and see.
I agree AdiumX is a great app, but garbage compared to MSN 7 on PC. I wish it showed a progress bar when you send files and allowed you to block people! I heard MSN6 was supposed to be coming out for mac soon with display pictures so let's hope!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.