New Time Capsule?

HAH

Reaction score
I hear rumours about a new Time Capsule coming. Is my local store slow regarding this and is it the new version I can get from the Apple online store or can anyone here confirm these rumours?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33 4GB: MacPro 8 Core 2.8, 16GB: MacMini 2.26 4GB: MacMin 2.53 4GB: iPhone3GS 32GB
The current version of Time Capsule is the 'new' one. It was released a few months ago. So, the one on the Apple store is the one you want.

Typically, when Apple updates a product they remove the old inventory, so, if you are purchasing from your local store you will most likely get the new one. However, it's always best to check.

One of the features in the new TimeCapsule that could identify it would be the guest network feature that allows you to setup a separate network for guests that doesn't allow access to your private network. This feature is not in the older product.

OP
H

HAH

Reaction score
Sounds great. Then it's the one I want. However, before I buy it I have a question.

My girl friend uses a PC laptop running Vista. I understand that I need Bonjour in order for the network to work on her PC. I use MediaLink to stream my iTunes music to my PS3 via my Wi-Fi network. Does PS3 work with the Airport Wi-Fi that Time Capsule use?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.