A lot of "loops" in garage band missing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbbok Pro (unibody) 2.4GHz 4GB ram
First of all, let me say sorry if this was a past thread. This is my first post ever on this site. And am glad I found it!! Now with that being said.

The title says it all. For some reason, garage band just is missing a ton of loops. Now here's the thing. It still "see's" all of the already composed "songs" Like catwalk for example. But all of the instrumental loops, well, it can't seem to find them... Now I can go into the finder of course and find all of these loops and drag them in of course... But It's nice to just hear them by clicking in the same window without opening, sampling the loop and the dragging it in. Plus, it is nice to have all of it organized my instrument, rather than alphabetical. My little sister has been on my computer before, so maybe she dragged or deleted a file away somewhere where it shouldn't be..? I would really appreciate any help or advice! Thanks a lot guys!

Good to be apart of this site!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.