Bootcamp boot options not coming up

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
So i installed Windows using boot camp...
I needed it because i have a software i need to use and it only works for windows..

Everything was great, i run OnyX every month or so to clean up my system.
I rebooted the system after running OnyX and now when i tap Options, i don't get the options to pick which OS i want to boot into.

It keeps booting me into Windows... I want my OSX back!

OP
TomTomTuning
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Blah...

Tried it once more and i got it.. Just had to hold it after the Mac chim...

I don't want to tamper with this anymore so i removed the windows partition and will just fix my old PC i have for what ever windows stuff i need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I don't want to tamper with this anymore so i removed the windows partition and will just fix my old PC i have for what ever windows stuff i need.
I know that I go against the crowd when I say this, but I agree with this idea and always, always, always... always suggest it to people who are thinking of using Boot Camp, Parallels, VMWare, et al to install Windows on their Macs.

Call me old-fashioned, but Windows on a Mac just seems unnatural.

:)

BTW: I took a look at your site and saw the photo of the train for the Twip contest. Great shot!
I took a few pictures at that same site a few years back.
If you're interested, you can check them out on my old DeviantART page:
D3v1L80y's deviantART gallery

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.