Magsafe charger adapter

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just had a quick question.

I recently bought a macbook and the magsafe charger is the 85W one but it comes with the long plug only. I was going through ebay and temptation resulted in me buying 2 adapters:

One of these:
Apple MacBook Air 45W MagSafe AC Power Adapter EU Plug on eBay, also, Accessories, Apple Macintosh, Computing (end time 30-Apr-09 16:26:03 BST)

and another one of these:
Apple MacBook Air 45W MagSafe AC Power Adapter UK Plug on eBay, also, Accessories, Apple Macintosh, Computing (end time 01-May-09 07:55:12 BST)

I wanted to know how much problem there would be if i connected a 45W or 60W adapter into the 85W charger.

All answers are appreciated:)

Reaction score
Plugs are plugs and don't care which power brick you plug them into. However, you don't really even need one of the Apple plugs unless you care about aesthetics. You can just use a common electrical cable you can buy for ~$3 US at your local hardware or electronics shop as I detail here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.