Mac computer into a Modbook?

Reaction score
Hello,
Has anyone turned their Mac computer into a Modbook? I’m into digital photography and the Modbook’s new features seem cool. I want to turn my Mac into a ModBook, but before that I’d like to get some reviews from people who already own one. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
$1249 to convert a Macbook to a Modbook. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just get a tablet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
For real, why ruin your MBP?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
$1249 to convert a Macbook to a Modbook. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just get a tablet?

it would, but that wouldn't be a mod, would it? :D :D

anyway, op, you should realize it will increase in size dramatically, look how much it extends the frame ... nto to mention, the new MB is awesome looking and this just ruins it ... but if it's what you like and want, then go for it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
anyway, op, you should realize it will increase in size dramatically, look how much it extends the frame ... nto to mention, the new MB is awesome looking and this just ruins it ... but if it's what you like and want, then go for it

Actually, if you look at the assembly video, it doesn't increase that dramatically in size. Maybe a very slight increase in thickness, and I say slight since the keyboard is removed, so that partially offsets any increase in thickness the new touchscreen brings.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
OK it just looks cool. I could not justify buying this with any reason but I'd like one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.