Mac Apparel?

OP
M

meltbanana314

Google is very popular - he doesn't give out birthday presents for *everyone* but he does show up for holiday parties and you can always trust him for finding all sorts of information. Plus, he's working on so many things these days - he doesn't have time to run out to Amazon or eBay and pick up gifts.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread - but be prepared to take a lot of flak from random people when you wear Apple related-stuff in public.

I get more crapola from more people for being a Mac user than a Yankees fan in Boston.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
hey, jessica, from ionmac.com. hi.
hiya.gif

OP
A

awu_gigabyte

if people googled everything, we wouldn't have a need for the forums. Google doesn't give me personal experience, but thanks for the suggestion.

i was looking more for people who have ordered stuff from somewhere...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 iMac, 1.8, 1 Gig, airport// G4 PowerMac w/Apple LCD, 12" G4 PowerBook, G3 Clamshell
;) I gotta get me some Mac-wear!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
awu_gigabyte said:
if people googled everything, we wouldn't have a need for the forums. Google doesn't give me personal experience, but thanks for the suggestion.

i was looking more for people who have ordered stuff from somewhere...

I have ordered from themissingbite.com a few times. They are reasonably priced and have pretty quick shipping. Give 'em a looksee...you'll like it.

OP
J

JSchultz

meltbanana314 said:
Google is very popular - he doesn't give out birthday presents for *everyone* but he does show up for holiday parties and you can always trust him for finding all sorts of information. Plus, he's working on so many things these days - he doesn't have time to run out to Amazon or eBay and pick up gifts.

Anyway, not to hijack the thread - but be prepared to take a lot of flak from random people when you wear Apple related-stuff in public.

I get more crapola from more people for being a Mac user than a Yankees fan in Boston.

That is true. I work at Circuit City which is somehow an authorized apple reseller, but doesnt sell anything but iPods? Anywho, people give me crap for it every day. Im not sure why there's so much resentment. fear of the unknown?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.