rapidweaver and websites

Reaction score
I just bought rapidweaver for my school club website. I was searching around for web hosting services and I couldn't tell if rapidweaver would be able to edit the sites. Does anybody know of any web hosting sites that have ftp so that rapidweaver can edit them?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
???????

what do you mean?
You make your site, upload it using ftp to your host, when you want to make changes just open RW, make the changes, and publish it again.....
More details please

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.66ghz + many, many more :^)
Actually, just about any web hosting company will offer FTP as a means to maintain your site. RapidWeaver is designed to use standards so it can be used just about everywhere, and FTP (file transfer protocol) is the standard way of uploading files in the web hosting industry.

We have instructions for using RapidWeaver with our services in our knowledgebase:

Using RapidWeaver with MacHighway

Reaction score
free hosting maybe !!!

I think he meant free hosting ...

if so, then I would recommend the following as they offer completely free hosting with FTP access and enough webspace for small sized websites ...

Free web-hosting

I personally use this free service ..and thought to share also ... :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.