Having trouble Saving a file in Sound Studio 3.5.7...

Reaction score
Hello,

I recorded 5 long-ish audio files, all in a row, without saving them before opening a new window/file. Afterward, I went back to save each one. 2 of the 5 files won't seem to save properly. 1 doesn't do anything when I try File > Save.. it just sits there & keeps blinking its cursor, as if no command was given. The other file at least displays a save window with a blue scroll bar showing it's progress.. says it will take 3 min. to save, but then say it needs 15 min. to complete the save & gets stuck 1/4 along the progress bar.

I can keep extending the files with additional recording, but both files will only play about 1 second's worth of any audio, no matter where I place the cursor.

I'm on a PowerPC G4 running OS 10.5.6. Can I access a Sound Studio temp folder, or a generic temp folder somewhere to get at the raw audio files? It'd be a shame to loose these recordings.

-----------
I HAVE AN UPDATE NOW -- THE PROGRAM CRASHED (BEFORE RESOLVING THE 2 FILES' SAVE ISSUE). IS THERE STILL A TEMP FOLDER SOMEWHERE I CAN CHECK TO RETRIEVE THE ORIGINAL AUDIO RECORDINGS? I HAVE NOT REBOOTED YET. THANK YOU!

Many thanks! :*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.