Applecare For Iphone 3g Finally In The Uk!!

Reaction score
The Applecare protection plan has been launched for the iPhone in the UK TODAY! I have just been contacted by the AppleCare outbound sales team and set mine up for a BARGAIN £59 for 2 years!! I believe its for the iPhone
3G and like the mac's can only be purchesed within the 1st year. Contact Number 01344 325 618. :D :D :D

Applecare for the iPhone has been released today into the UK market, I received a call today from the Applecare Team and set it up for £59 for two years, their contact nuimber was 01344 325 618. :)

You can now purchase the Apple care for your iPhone in the UK, it has been released today and i hot a call from their friendly Applecare team their telephone number is 01344325618. definately worth the purchese, you get a replacement if it stops working, costs £59...BARGAIN!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged crossposts into single post

OP
D
Reaction score
If this is something you want to get set up, please do contact this number 01344325618 i believe they are giving a promotional discount today and tomorrow!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.