Question regarding adobe's collection

Reaction score
Hello ppl,
I'm a web designer who wants to switch into the Mac world.
My only concern is the actual performance of Adobe's dreamweaver/photoshop/fireworks performance while running all 3 on a typical "latest" macbook(1066mhz versions).

Any guidance/real life experiences would be highly appreciated :)

Best regards,
Chris

OP
E
Reaction score
ouch, a small typo here,
My only concern is the actual performance of Adobe dreamweaver/photoshop/fireworks while running all 3 on a typical "latest" macbook(1066mhz versions).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
I think if you get the 2.4Ghz MacBook and spec it up to 4Gb of Ram then it will definitely handle fine, might even do with the 2.0Ghz, but I would recommend getting the extra 2gigs of Ram (not nessesarily from Apple though)

although using PS fulltime on a 13inch screen might get a little unfomfortable, it does have a good resolution but still

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro, 10 Core 3 GHz Intel Xeon W, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB HD, Vega 64 GPU
I've been running CS2 on my MBP, which is the generation previous to the unibody models, and I haven't had any issues. Admittedly, I don't do a whole lot of intense graphics work, but all the apps work fine.

Sean

Reaction score
I am a fulltime web designer using a MacBook Pro (the gen before the unibody) and I can assure you its more than adequate for this purpose.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I'm on a White MB 2.4 GHz with 4GB of RAM and I run the whole suite Bridge, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and Dreamweaver almost all the time and no signs of a hiccup yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.